keep an eye on our website and we will post positions that need to be filled.
Casual on-call positions – could lead to permanent shifts
Activity Centres Incorporated is a well-established not for profit Organisation, operating Out of School Hours Care Services in Western Sydney (Toongabbie, Girraween and Greystanes areas ) we have a strong commitment to ensuring our staff have access to professional development and continuous support from our experienced management team.
- Current working with children check
- Accredited child protection training – or willingness to obtain
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Certificate IV in outside school hours care or equivalent and/or currently working towards a relevant qualification
- Demonstrated skills and commitment to professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience in outside school hours care or other child related employment
- Good working knowledge of National Quality Standards & Framework
- Good working knowledge of My Time Our Place
- Knowledge and skills in office computer software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge and skills in use of smart pads, tablets or similar technology and a variety of software/apps eg. Facebook, itunes, photoapps, programming apps etc. or commitment to learn
- Ability to work in a team and implement service program, policies & procedures
- Ability to show initiative and self-direction
- Commitment to further learning & development of knowledge & skills eg. Inservices, training, qualifications.
To apply for a position firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.