Due to allowing CCS time to process correctly, all our billing is done in arrears.
Statements will be sent out fortnightly, on the following dates: (please check your individual statement messages for due dates and fee payment information).
25/03/2019, 08/04/2019, 22/04/2019, 06/05/2019, 20/05/2019, 03/06/2019, 17/06/2019, 01/07/2019, 15/07/2019, 29/07/2019, 12/08/2019, 26/08/2019, 09/09/2019, 23/09/2019, 07/10/2019, 21/10/2019, 04/11/2019, 18/11/2019, 02/12/2019, 16/12/2019, 30/12/2019
Fees and Charges from 1st January 2019
Please NOTE THAT FEES are due fortnightly by the due date shown on your statement, if fees are not paid on time, an overdue account fee applies.
( fee structure was approved by Committee from 1st January 2019)
|Fees||Permanant fee||Casual Fee|
|Before School Care||$15.00||$22.50|
|After School Care||$23.50||$32.50|
Early Bird Special
|Pupil Free Day||$52.50||$70.00|
Other Fees & charges
|Enrolment Fee, Per Child (non refundable||$50.00|
|Bond on enrolment , per child||$200.00|
|Non-notification fee, after school care, per day||$10.00|
|Non-notification fee, vacation care , per day||$15.00|
|Non- sign out fee, for failure to sign your child out of care, per family per day.||$10.00|
|Overdue accounts, per fortnight if your fees are not paid on time||$25.00|
|Late fee (after 6.30pm collection), per minute||$5.00|
|Vacation care booking fee, per family/ per vacation care period||$20.00|
|Vacation care late processing fee, per child
*applies to vacation care enrolment forms handed in after the final cutoff date
|Debt collection fee applies to overdue accounts that need to be sent to a debt collector||$250.00|
|EFTPOS transaction fee (per transaction)||$3.00|
|Rain coats (disposable raincoat given to children in wet weather, if needed)||$2.50|
|Hat – if your child does not have a hat they will be sold one.||$5.00|
|The Additional charges listed below are for Vacation care and Pupil free days|
|Lunch – if your child has no lunch they will be given a sandwich||$2.50|
|Water bottles for excursions –
– if your child does not have a refillable water bottle they will be given one.
The Management Committee has the right to increase the fees at anytime to ensure we are meeting our financial obligations .
Methods of Payment is via direct debit.
Direct Debit will be compulsory for all new enrolments and re enrolments from 6th August 2018 ( existing families will have until the 7th January 2019 to transition to direct debit)
complete and return the Direct Debit Form to the coordinator on enrolment.
please log into your My Gov Account and complete the activity test for access to Child Care Subsidy. https://www.education.gov.au/ChildCarePackage
We adhere to the Department of Education and Training (DET) priority of access guidelines as set out in section 6.3 of the Child Care Services Handbook.
- Priority 1. A child at risk of serious abuse or neglect.
- Priority 2. A child of a single parent who satisfies, or of parents who both satisfy the work, training, study test under section 14 of the A New Tax system (Family Assistance) Act.1999
- Priority 3. Any other child.
We will be giving priority to children attending our onsite schools.
If no vacancy exists, a waiting list operates.
Within these main categories, priority should be given to the following Children;
- Children in Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander families.
- Children in families which include a disabled person.
- Children in families on a low income.
- Children in families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Children in socially isolated families.
- Children of single parents.
There are some circumstances in which a child who is already in a child care service may be required to leave the service.
Where a service has no vacant places and is providing child care for a child who is a priority 3 under the priority of access guidelines, the service may require that child to leave the child care service in order for the service to provide a place for a higher priority child, but only if:
- The person who is liable to pay child care fees in respect of the child was notified when the child first occupied the child care place that the service followed this policy
- The service gives that person at least 14 days notice of the requirement for the child to leave the child care service.