Network Of Community Activities is the parent body for out of school hours care in New South Wales.
The National Out of School Hours Services Association (NOSHSA) – The National Out of School Hours Services Association (NOSHSA) is a network of all Australian State and Territory Out of School Hours Services (OSHC) Associations.
Schools – Department of Education
- Schools we currently have services in
- Former Services / Schools
- Raising Children Network website has all sorts of useful information for parents.
- Family and Community Services – focus on supporting families with tips and resources to keep families strong and supported.
- Keep them safe – This website is designed to support adults who work as mandatory reports to help keep kids safe, it is really important all staff have a look at this website.
National Quality Standards
- Education and care services National Regulations – veiw current legislation for outside school hours care.
- Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) – For information on the National Quality Standards.
- My Time Our Place – framework for school hours care in Australia
Other useful Links
- Health-Kids – Great website for tips on health lunch box tips.
- NSW Food Authority did you know that how your children’s food is stored can make a difference to their health and wellbeing. Check out this website to see how to store children’s food.