ACTIVITY CENTRES INC ; Frequently asked question in relation to COVID-19
* ACI policies and procedures are still being implemented and 2 weeks written notice needs to be submitted to cancel care.
* If we are asked to close by the Australian Government fees WILL NOT be charged during the shutdown period.
* if you are self-isolating or are off sick please ensure you bring in a medical certificate so you can still get your CCS paid on absent days.
* we will be open as planned unless we are told otherwise by the Australian Government
Our Staff Health
We understand that everyone is very concerned about the COVID 19 virus.
We would like to reassure families that we are taking the health and hygiene of the children and our staff very seriously.
All our staff have been advised that if they have any of the following symptoms;
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
They ARE NOT to come to work, they are to contact their Doctor, be assessed and get a clearance certificate before they return to work.
Please note that all our Staff are medically cleared to work.
We have had advice from the Health Department stating that you need to self isolate for 14 days if you;
- have been overseas
- have been in close contact with someone who has the virus
- are critically ill or in contact with anyone who is critically ill.
We will continue to monitor and follow the advice from the Health Department